Monday, March 6, 2017

Lexi Talks: An Update

I'm sorry for being a bit of a flake. I know that I meant to be more regular with my updating schedule, but as it does, life got in the way. With school drawing to a close and my life seemingly crumbling around me, things have quickly gotten out of hand with me. But! Hopefully, this will not continue to be the case.
On the bright side, I only have two months remaining in school and have actually received my cap and gown already. God. It really is scary seeing the last thirteen-ish years of my life all coming together to this final crescendo (at least, until four years down the road). With all of that said and done, it will be only work and ALA to take up my time!
Gods, this is really all coming to a head.
If I can make through the next two months, I can make it through anything!
So if you guys can keep up with my scatterbrained ways, I will be forever in your debts!

Cheers!
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment