Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Lexi Talks: The Bone Witch


Front Cover

Title: The Bone Witch
Author: Rin Chupeco
Genre: YA, Fantasy
Release Date: March 7, 2017
_______

Oh. My. God. 

I haven't had a Fantasy series that gripped me so tightly since Throne of Glass. But by God did this ARC deliver. 

Where to begin?

As the beginning of a series goes, this is a different take that stole my heart away. The dual storytelling styles were captivating and kept me hanging on until the last moment. Both older and younger Tea are one of my favorite things to be in a coming of age- like novel. She learned what it meant to be who she is and have her power, and when the time came, stepped up no matter what the other's say.

This book took me back to my days of reading Eon  and Eona. 

Watching a world take form so out of the norm for YA books was one of the most pleasurable experiences I've had reading in a while. I mean, there aren't many books that make dance classes interesting, but you could practically feel the same energy as Tea.

Fox was the older brother I always dreamed of, though mine typically had a pulse, but he clearly didn't need one to outstrip the competition.

How am I going to last until Book 2?

Cheers,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment